N95 Disposable Respirator, 10-Pack
- Conforms to 42 CFR Part 84, N95 Class, NIOSH Approved
- Use for grinding, sanding or processing wood, minerals and certain other substances
- Lightweight construction and contoured fabric nose piece provides a comfortable fit
- Elastic head straps allow for better fit and flexibility
- Valve allows for easy breathing and cool environment inside the respirator
- Contoured fabric nose piece for a better seal, aiding in the reduction of safety glass fogging
- Convenient, disposable design
- Also available in a 3-pack (Cat. No. 604403; sold separately)
Klein's N95 Particulate Disposable Respirator is an N95 NIOSH approved respirator for use while grinding, sanding or processing wood, minerals and other substances. Lightweight construction and contoured nose piece for better fit and comfortable wear; valve on the outside allows for easy breathing and a cool environment inside the respirator.
N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirator
N95 Particulate Filter (95% Filter Efficiency Level), Effective Against Particulate Aerosols, Free of Oil
Approved to NIOSH Standard (TC-84A-7720)
Respirator Body: Polyester Fabric, Exhalation Valve: Polypropelene, Head Straps: Elastic, and Nose Piece: Foam
One Size Fits Most
5.19'' (13.2 cm)
2.72'' (6.9 cm)
6.13'' (15.6 cm)
0.42 oz (12 g)
- Read user instructions. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MHSA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- DO NOT alter or modify the respirator.
- The use of this respirator presupposes an exact knowledge of the instructions for use, applicable health and safety standards, guidelines for selection and use, and appropriate training in matters of personal respiratory protection